WHO ARE THE ST. JOHN LIONS?
We have proudly served the St. John community for over 50 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
St. John welcomes two new members!
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Held two Candy days to raise funds for local projects
- Purchased hearing aids throught the Lions AHAP for a local high school girl
- Purchased "Beep Ball" and charger for visually impaired youth baseball players
- Planning a Candlelight Bowl to raise funds for several local projects
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (219) 365-1091
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
Lions are an international network of 1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas who work together to answer the needs that challenge communities around the world.